Monday, October 4, 2010

Miss Emerson


Eight day old, Emerson arrived wearing an "I love Daddy" sleeper. It was clear that Coy (daddy extraordinaire) picked out her clothes for the day. It is wonderful to see a new dad move so gently and tenderly with his newborn daughter. I think Coy likes his new status. Coy is an orthopedic surgeon and works at Scott and White in Temple. You could hardly tell new mom, Tessa just had a baby. She looked absolutely fabulous! Motherhood agrees with her. We were posing Emerson and she started crying. I looked over to see a slightly pained look on Tessa's face. I asked her if it bothered her that her baby was crying - she said "yes, but I know she is alright". Coy (just a hint)... you need to take Emerson for her first immunization visit! Tessa is on maternity leave from her job working for an advertising firm in the Dallas area. Something tells me Tessa will never want to go back to work.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment