Friday, April 19, 2013

Moto GP Practice at the Circuit of the Americas

A friend, Scott, invited me out to visit the Moto GP practice session today. It gave me a great opportunity to see the track for the first time and take a few (okay several hundred) photos of the motorcycle racers. I think the colors in the corners really adds interest and make  the photos snap. And boy do those guys go fast. I think they may have to be some of the bravest racers out there. Those speeds, leaning those bikes over so far, trusting their equipment, with nothing around them but their leathers. Probably helps to be a little crazy too. Check out some of my photos and let me know what you think. Thanks for getting me out there Scott. (If you click on one of the photos you can view them enlarged)

No comments:

Post a Comment