Sunday, June 10, 2012

Drive in a fast car

Vicki is always coming up with interesting Christmas presents for me - Sky diving, Indy car driving, hang gliders, NASCAR drives.....This year it was a hour long drive in a $350,000, Ferrari 599. This thing is pretty amazing with 12 cylinders and 617 horse power it will literally jump out from under you of you let it. The folks at DFW Drive Your Dream are super fun and my driving instructor, Catherine, gave bunches of details on the car’s specs as well as letting me know what to expect in certain driving conditions. She directed me all around Fort Worth and gave me plenty of places to have some fun with the car. I think we got back in a little under an hour but that is because I had trouble kepping it under 80. And, I know the speedometer goes up to 220 mph but I only snuck in one quick jump to 115. Oops. The 599 is an amazing ride and you should check out www.dfwdriveyourdream.com, they have several cars for you to select from. I am posting a few photos of the Ferrari I drove as well the Audi R8 and the cute little Lamborghini. That Lambo is like a piece of sculpture. It was a good but short trip to Ft Worth and a ton of fun. Thank you Vicki for another great present. I can’t wait to see what you do this year ;-D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment