Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rodeo Austin 2011


Vicki and I attended the Rodeo again this year. We always have a great time watching all of the action, ropen' and riden'. Those cowboys really have to work but I think the most fun is the mutton bustin'. This year a young lady, all of 7 years old, won the gold buckle. What a riot. I have added a few photos of the cowboys hard work but I think I was laughing too hard to shoot any of the mutton bustin. After the rodeo and during the set up for the concert I ducked out to see if I could find anything to shoot. There were a few spinning things out there so I shot them. This year the concert entertainment was supposed to be Blake Shelton but he had to do some TV stuff and was replace by LeAnn Rimes. I thought she did a great job, really talented.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment